- Follow Danilo Roccatano on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The calculation of the Madelung constant
- Modeling Natural Shapes: Sunflowers Florets and the Golden Ratio
- I primi 150 Anni della Tavola Periodica degli Elementi
- Yet Another Introduction To LINUX
- Il calcolo della entalpia reticolare: il ciclo di Born-Haber
- La simulazione di Dinamica Molecolare
- La Dinamica Molecolare: il Campo di Forze
Monthly Archives: March 2018
The confinement of primeval biochemical compounds by nano compartmentalization made possible the spatial and temporal control and the development possible the most complex chemical process: the life.
Mutagenesis Assistant Program (MAP) is a free accessible statistical tool which can be used for the benchmarking of random mutagenesis methods on the protein level. The server is currently hosted at the RTWH Aachen but it can still be accessed … Continue reading
Arginine deiminase (ADI, EC 22.214.171.124) is an arginine-metabolizing hydrolase that catalyzes the hydrolysis of the amino acid L-arginine to form citrulline and ammonia.